Parking at Reed
NOTICE OF WEST PARKING LOT CLOSURE
Due to construction of the new Performing Arts Building at Reed College, the West parking lot (on SE 28th Ave.) will be closed until August, 2013. Only a very limited number of parking spaces will be available near the tennis courts, and due to their high demand, we urge you to arrive early and use one of the following options instead. Additionally, we would like to remind you not to park illegally on SE 28th Avenue—Reed College and Portland Police do patrol this area, and you will receive a ticket.
To minimize the inconvenience to you, CMNW has added extra shuttles, parking attendants and way-finding signs—we appreciate your patience while Reed College builds this valuable new facility.
• North Parking Lot — Approx. walking time: 4-8 minutes
(enter off Steele, between 33rd Ave. and 33rd Pl.)
If you are able to walk 4-8 minutes, we encourage you to park in the North lot. After parking, head south and cross the footbridge, and follow the path west toward Kaul (the Student Union and Gray Campus Center will be on your right). The path is fairly level, and makes for a very attractive walk.
• East Parking Lot — Approx. walking time: 5-10 minutes
(enter off Woodstock, between 36th & 38th Aves.)
If you are able to walk 5-10 minutes, we encourage you to park in the East lot. After parking, follow the foot path west, making your way past the library, Eliot Hall and Gray Campus Center. Like the path from the North lot, this route is level.
• Botsford Drive will be open for handicapped parking access and concert hall drop-offs; however, we ask that you please be considerate of congestion and only drop off those for whom walking is an issue
• Shuttles from both the North and East lots will begin service to Kaul Auditorium at 6:45 pm and will run every 10 minutes until 7:50 pm
• Limited curb-side parking is available on Woodstock Avenue.
• Carpooling is encouraged! To cut down on the amount of parking spaces needed, consider driving with others you know planning to attend the concert.
View campus map.