2015 Winter Festival Subscriptions on sale October 1 and single tickets on sale October 20!
To view concert listings and purchase tickets, please visit our 2015 Winter Festival page.
Subscribe now to our exciting Second Annual Winter Festival purchase a Four-Concert Series now to reserve your seats! Call our Box Office at 503-294-6400, or e-mail .
| ||Four-Concert Series
(9/30 at Disjecta sold separately)
|BOX SEATS ||$180|
|SECTION A ||$150|
|SECTION B ||$130|
with full-time ID
Please note: Tickets to the performance at Disjecta are offered separately, but are available immediately to subscribers. There will not be student, senior or military rush tickets available for Disjecta.
Priority service. The best offers. Extraordinary company.
All subscribers receive:
- The best seats in the house, every year
- Purchase your tickets beginning October 1, before they go on sale to the general public
- Reserved subscriber seating areas at General Admission concerts
- No service charges on additional orders
- No last-minute disappointments with sold-out concerts
- Extraordinary company
- Donors of $250 or more receive seating priority
- Programs and artists are subject to change
- No refunds will be made (ticket exchange privileges are extended to subscribers, package holders and donors only)
- Wheelchair seating is available at all halls — please call to arrange in advance
- Accessible parking is available at both Reed and Portland State University
Senior and Military Rush:
Seniors (65 & over) and active military personnel are invited to purchase $20 rush tickets to mainstage concerts.
Rush Tickets are sold at the door only, subject to availability, beginning 90 minutes before the concert start time, when the Onsite Box Office in the concert hall lobby opens.
No advanced purchase; must show valid ID. Call our Box Office at 503-294-6400 the day of the concert for information about availability.
Student tickets are available for $10 at mainstage concerts. Purchase in advance by calling our Box Office at 503-294-6400 or online at www.cmnw.org, or come see us at the Onsite Box Office in the concert hall lobby beginning 90 minutes before each concert. Must show valid ID when picking up tickets.
Arts for All:
Show Your Oregon Trail Card and buy $5 tickets to many of Portland's best music, theater and dance groups, including CMNW! Call our Box Office at 503-294-6400 for information about availability. To read more about this great program, click here.
If your business or other group is interested in purchasing a larger quantity of tickets, please contact CMNW at